I am so weird sometimes people think I'm weird - LN


I crave a ♥ so deep, the ocean would be jealous & I'm in love with Lutfil Hadi
twitter / tumblr / originals
← past new →
Untitled //
Wednesday, 16 March 2016
       There comes a time in life when you meet the person you never expect the meet. The person who gives you more than a thousand various feelings, a person who you least expect would matter. I remember the day I first laid my eyes on you and believe me, I didn't know you would matter so much to me this very day. Is it wrong to crave for someone this bad? Is it wrong to feel sad and then happy in just a blink of an eye? You my dear, give me a hell of a roller coaster ride filled with feelings and emotions. I never thought I would need you so much, love you so much and care for you so much. I know lately we've been fighting and arguing.. I am truly sorry for all I have done to you. I know how much it must have hurt your feelings. I know we had a rough start of March, maybe it's due to finals and stress and all the feelings a human could feel but know that it still won't change the fact that I love you and I will never cease to love you. Knowing you has been a privilege and if it means getting my heart broken by you too. I chose you and I believe that you chose me too. I pray and I wish that all we've planned happens. Eu te amo LH

layout by ellie. skin from huephoric.