I am so weird sometimes people think I'm weird - LN


I crave a ♥ so deep, the ocean would be jealous & I'm in love with Lutfil Hadi
twitter / tumblr / originals
← past new →
Joy //
Tuesday, 9 February 2016


// ♥ //

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be how I am today. At one point of my life, I was at the very bottom. I was sad and grumpy. I was Grumpy from Snow White without a beard lol. You came and brought nothing but joy. The feeling of having you around, the feeling of being yours, the feeling of being able to call you mine is just indescribable. People may feel like I'm overly attached to you or you're overly attached to me.. it doesn't bother me at all about how they think about us. All I know is, your parents and mine are okay with it so it doesn't matter what other people think anymore. Maybe I haven't known you as long as others have known their partner or whatever but I swear time or duration doesn't matter because I feel like I've known you for a long long time. I know I can be hard at times, I know I'm not an easy person to be with, to cope with but you.. You're the only one who can actually take my craps, my annoying-ness, my childishness. Besides family, you're the only human being who would go thru hell with me and thank you for that. Thank you for always supporting me. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for sticking by my side in good times and also the worst. I thank God everyday for you. Right now, I have a handful of friends that I can trust and I'm proud to say that you're a friend that I can count on, you're like a brother I've never had, you're like the prince who saves the princess from the dragon or something hahahaha. You're the guy I never thought I would end up with. I hope, I wish and I pray, you're the one I wake up next to every morning in the future, you're the one I go shopping with, you're the one I share my blanket with and you're the one I share my life with. I love you and I always will.

layout by ellie. skin from huephoric.