I am so weird sometimes people think I'm weird - LN


I crave a ♥ so deep, the ocean would be jealous & I'm in love with Lutfil Hadi
twitter / tumblr / originals
← past new →
Its okay //
Thursday, 5 November 2015

// fight them baby

In life, every single thing happens for a reason.. When you drop down and hurt your knee, when you spill a cup of milk or even when people fight for the silliest reason. Everything you do, every step you take affects every decision in our life. And if things don't work out the way you want it to be, it's okay to break down and stop for a moment but make sure to stand up and try again. Try, try and try until you get it right. Some people say that crying doesn't get you anywhere or how it won't solve a thing. To me, I feel like it's okay to cry. It's okay to let it all out, its okay to feel sad. But know this, know that I will always be here for you, always here to wipe your tears, to give you a hug when you need it most, to share everything you feel. I love you and I'm sorry I can't do much to help but I love you. I really do okay?

// you're all I long for, you're all I look for, you're all I ever want. 
xo, lea


layout by ellie. skin from huephoric.