I am so weird sometimes people think I'm weird - LN


I crave a ♥ so deep, the ocean would be jealous & I'm in love with Lutfil Hadi
twitter / tumblr / originals
← past new →
Rock bottom //
Tuesday, 16 June 2015


Confusion has always been "there" when I had no where else to turn to.. Have you ever been in a situation where you can't decide what you want? Well, I've been there and still am. It's frustrating and it kills you inside not to know what you really feel or what your heart really wants. My brain tells me to just go with the flow but my heart tells me to break free from the current. Its confusing and it puts yourself somewhere in the middle. Trying to avoid it is impossibly hard but by having a destination, a road to lead you down, it wouldn't be a problem at all. So lets throw all negativity away and let positive vibes be our only friend :) x.

P/S: everything I say is a note to myself. I need self motivation lol.

xo, lea

layout by ellie. skin from huephoric.