I am so weird sometimes people think I'm weird - LN


I crave a ♥ so deep, the ocean would be jealous & I'm in love with Lutfil Hadi
twitter / tumblr / originals
← past new →
Fall //
Monday, 22 June 2015



// If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn //

They say its forever and forever is all that I need. I don't wanna rush into things. I don't want to make the same mistake over and over. I don't want to hurt anyone else for my own benefit. But I'm falling don't you see? Damn it I don't want to for sure. You know when you really like someone all you want to do is keep your distance? No? Maybe its just me. Well I suck at things that has anything to do with feelings. I'm a cold person inside out I guess. I still can't make up my mind and its so bloody frustrating. I've been playing the same song over and over. Reminds me of you and I guess its enough for now. Anyway, classes are starting to build up like crazy. Classes means lectures, lectures means more work. Assignments are literally killing my brain lol. Everyday there is something new to do, to finish to complete. It's hard and it's going to get even more tough so get ready lea for the worst yet worth it roller coaster ride ever. Mummy's exact words, ''enjoy your university life. You'll only be young once." Bare that in mind people. Good luck x!

xo, lea

layout by ellie. skin from huephoric.